This is a responsible position in the organization, reporting to the General Manager (Sales) of the company. We’re looking for smart, highly motivated professionals, with a hunger for field sales and widening our client base.
You will be a key member on our team and part of the ‘Think Tank’ of the company.
Private Eye is one of the pioneers in providing Manned Security Services in the country and the first ISO Certified Security Company in Bangalore. Our biggest assets are our people – an army of highly committed security guards who are both qualified and trained. They bring in a positive attitude and honesty to the work place – which translates into 100% customer retention.
Private Eye welcomes you with a very open and healthy working environment that allows free thinking for constructive ideas and feedback – we are always open to ideas that can add value to what we do, and what we offer to our clients.
Background / Experience
- Preferably from a Sales/ Marketing background
- Experience of at least 2 – 3 years
- Institutional & Corporate sales experience preferred
- An ability to understand commercial aspects of the business, with strong negotiation skills
- Awareness and knowledge of Microsoft Office – ability to make presentations
- Strong, industry related written & presentation skills
- You need to possess a vehicle – 2-wheeler / 4-wheeler
Roles / Responsibilities
- Work in alignment with our Sales / Revenue targets
- Be field-ready to make sales calls with existing teams
- Work with branches on targets, collections and follow up
- Inspire and drive the performance of Sales Team Members
- Treat the job as a strong business driver for the company
- Align with growth & expansion plans as outlined by management.
- Join hands on recruitment & training activities of Field Staff
- View new market opportunities – especially branches in new locations
At Private Eye, our doors are always open to people who can identify with our mission, our goals, and our commitment to the job at hand – both from the perspective of the client, and creating standards for the industry.
We offer long-term career and growth opportunities. We treat our people well, and we look after them with responsibility and care.
Please send in your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com – with at least three references.