BRANCH MANAGER – MUMBAI
This is a very senior position in the organization, reporting to the directors of the company in Bangalore. We’re looking for smart, highly motivated professionals, who can help us widen our client base in Mumbai.
You will be a key member on our team and part of the ‘Think Tank’ of the company.
Background / Experience
- Preferably from the Security Industry with experience as Branch Manager / Assistant Branch Manager
- 10-12 years of experience and at least 4-5 years at management level
- Institutional & Corporate sales experience in Security Services Field
- An ability to understand commercial aspects of the business, with strong negotiation skills
- Knowledge of Security Services Industry – specific to other service providers
- Awareness and knowledge of Microsoft Office – ability to make presentaons
- Strong, industry related written & presentation skills
Roles / Responsibilities
- Provide meaningful leadership and oversee all branch functions
- Align with growth & expansion plans as outlined by management
- Inspire and drive the performance of sales team members
- Work in alignment with company sales / revenue targets
- Ensure profitability of branch operations and assume P&L responsibility
- Document and send timely monthly MIS reports to Head Office
- Be field-ready to make sales calls with existing teams
- Manage existing guard deployments and performance efficiency
- Ensure regular supervision and patrolling through day & night checks
- Participate in security audits based on planned schedules and client briefs
- Build effective customer relationships, ensure customer satisfaction
- Focus on growth and retention of key and core Accounts
- Ensure annual renewals of contracts and factor in EOY pricing increase
At Private Eye, our doors are always open to people who can identify with our mission, our goals, and our commitment to the job at hand – both from the perspective of the client, and creating standards for the industry.
We offer long-term career and growth opportunities. We treat our people well, and we look after them with responsibility and care.
Looking forward to hearing from you.